Monday, May 2, 2011

rant: phooonnneee eetttiiiquuuueetttteee

So, there are a number of things I'd like to blog about given the events of the last few weeks, but will need time to compose each of things I'd like to share. Time I still have yet to make, but may not find this week.

But there is ALWAYS time to rant and share the little irritations in life that make it more... interesting? This particular one has been my flavor of the month recently:

  • When you're super in the zone working on something and you pick up a phone call to hear: "Helllloooo....?! Goooodd affternoooon. Thiiisss issssss blaaaah blaaaaahh. Maaaaayyyyy I plllleeeaasseee spppeaaaakkk toooooo...." 
Ay yay yay! Get to the point people! And get to the point FAST!

I'm connected to the main trunk line so I KNOW i'll always get a call like this everyday. So when I'm in not in the mood, I'll never want to pick up the phone. I always do though. And when I'm in a super irritable mood,  I am always so tempted to respond by putting the phone down. But I never do.  Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment