Two months in and the accounts I have on my plate include:
- Environmental graphics & signage and wayfinding for 2 retails establishments and a hotel group
- Coffee table book
- Branding requirements, marketing campaign and environmental graphics for a new property development
- Name & logo development and brand application for a hotel group and private corporation
- Christmas installations for two districts
And have finished, or in the process of finishing:
- Collaterals for a foreign expo
- A museum exhibit
- A book
- An AVP for the first pseudo-public event for a new property
Busy months? Yes. Unnaturally so. Boring months? Not at all.
All sorts of projects ranging in an array of complexities, in an assortment of industries where I get to meet all sorts of people. Realizing how the familiar was very unfamiliar 60 days ago is also always pleasantly surprising. Recognizing the miles of progress I'd like to make on a number of different facets is really exciting.
Entering a new month, my third month. Going to pick up the pace on all fronts. Let's do this!