Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hoisting


Yeap-- I'm back here again, wanting to find myself back on track with my health (and thus, my diet & lifestyle).

Obviously, before I chug full speed ahead down this path, I need to get back on it.. thus the hoisting. Lol.

So I've been waiting for my schedule to regularize before I went down this path.. but I figure, why wait? May as well push and mold it to become "regular".

With age, hypothyroid, oral fixation and a weakness for anything edible working AGAINST me, I can't waste anymore time just putzing around.

While I'm in an office full of smokers, I'm glad I haven't careened down that trail again. But food glorious food.. why can't I just quit you?!

So today was Day 1 with exercise and conscious food intake. Can't wait for it to be Day 1001 to roll around. Hopefully, I won't be rolling around with it.

(pictures above - brother's burger's lamb burger with feta cheese & pesto. sigh.. on hold ka muna for a while k?) 

3 comments:

  1. let's have a terrific food binge when v to the e to the r is oh v to the e to the r! :)

    ...of course baka next year pa to matapos. nyahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana by then pumayat na tayo diba?

    and as i write this comment.. i still haven't done any work. oh happy day! kebs.. basta bukas.. jogging sa umaga.. frrromise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuuuuuum.

    fooooood.

    *in the droolig tone of homer simpson*

    ReplyDelete