Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stress Free Searching




Filing my pieces and storing them this way has been keeping this small part of my life stress free over the last year.

I can recall days in the past where I'd be snarling in the basement, wiping sweat away with dusty hands, digging through piece after piece after piece after piece.. and still not finding what I wanted! This would especially piss me off if I was rushing off somewhere because of course I'd look for the pieces at the very last minute right?

I finally found a system that worked for me and proceeded to put it together shortly after I left my company (oh the things you can do with time on your hands). I haven't looked back since. And happily finding my pieces in MINUTES.

If you know me, then you know I'm pretty disorganized by nature. So having something like this is nothing short of a miracle!

Now if only I could keep my folders consistently in alphabetical order. It would surely cut my time down to seconds ;)

2 comments:

  1. That's something I've been meaning to do for ages. Galing mo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guts! Thanks :) Gotta love how you can get so much pleasure out of the smallest things.

    I will gladly file yours for your.. just pay for the materials! No joke.. i love filing. hahaha

    ReplyDelete