Sunday, July 25, 2010

Notebook Itch

Whether its an affordable Corona / Green Apple, pricey Moleskine or anything in between, I am always REALLY excited to start writing in a new notebook.

Unfortunately, this also means that after I start writing in one, I am always excited to finish so I can start a new one. I feel like one of those brats who sit with crayon in hand, going through a pile of books by scribbling only on the first few pages of one before getting bored and starting on a new one.

I'm in the middle of one now and I REALLY want to finish it but am sooooo far awwaaaaaayyy from the end. I have a number of other notebooks at home waiting to be doodled in, and variety of other notebooks that are waiting to be purchased.. so I can also doodle in them too. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment