Friday, January 21, 2011

Life Tools from Secret Santa


I knew who my secret santa was at work, so when he asked me what I wanted for the allotted budget, I told him I would love a pencil case filled with essential supplies.

Not only did I receive essential tools for work.. I also received essential tools for life, lol.

As per my secret santa...

A ruler to measure my success...
An eraser to erase away my worries...
White out to wipe out my anxiety...
Colored ballpens to color my life..
and lastly..
Post-its to help me remember the important things in life.

O diba?!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for the Like! button then I remembered, blog pala ito. Very simple yet meaningful ang gift. Galing! Pag PR firm talaga siya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks CathyCE. Like mo na lang when i post on FB ;) Cute diba? So cute.. i purposely kept from using the pencil case until i finally snapped a picture of it a month later. lol

    ReplyDelete