Thursday, January 6, 2011

in the zone!


Thanks to the first "free" evening (no rehearsals due to arrival of choirs for TATLO) of the year, I got home by 7 pm, had dinner with the family, napped then got up to turn into a work robot. lol.  I wiped out replies to 90% of my unanswered email, 50% of the paperwork I had to accomplish this week and cleaned up the crazy files cluttering my desktop.

Due to out of office meetings, presentations and oculars all day, and rehearsals in the far away land of Katipunan every evening - I haven't had time to do any of my paperwork.

The past couple of evenings, I've been getting a few hours of sleep daily. So i'm AMAZED that I got up from my nap, very much refreshed and in the correct mind frame. Incredibly grateful for that.

I AM IN THE ZONE!!! Sounds really geeky, but it feels GREAT to finally have waded through my tasks. Hee.

Happy New Year indeed!!

So with that, I bid the morning good night! Or at least nighty night for the next 50 min before I need to be up! Though I'm on leave, I have an early morning meeting that I'm going to sneak into my schedule before putting on my choir cap and focusing on TATLO for the rest of the day.

Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment