Saturday, February 12, 2011

Clouds

I've always really loved watching the sky...
... the magic play and perfect intertwining of light and color during dusk and dawn,
... the endless majesty of sky blue with billows of fleecy clouds while on the road, most especially during a road trip.


I've spent the last week absent from living thanks to a scary fever that just wouldn't quit. That and other unfavorable events have been enough to pull my spirit down recently. So I need to collect myself and recharge before I attack the upcoming week and start spreading myself across the things I need to accomplish.

Perhaps it's the earthy Taurus in me, but a no fail pick me upper is spending a few quiet moments soaking up nature.

With that thought in mind, will definitely try whiling away my Sunday out in the garden armed with cold drink, warm pastry and good book.

3 comments:

  1. the endless majesty of sky blue

    *brings out the crystal glass*

    ting!

    lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. how else would you describe it?! no other way dudes.. no other way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that Pi! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete