Wednesday, February 9, 2011

That's A Good Boy

Strange not to have him by my feet when I wake up in the morning, or peep out groggily from under the table as we all troop out for the day.



A bipolar, insecure but lovable dog who made sure his presence was felt in whatever it was we were doing, the house is eerily quiet without him. No more crazy barking when someone is at the gate or exuberant energy every time you (he) wanted to go out.



While I would love to walk you, honk your nose, pull your ears, or call you over so you can nose-dive into my side one last time, I take comfort knowing that you are  happily bounding around doggie heaven chasing rats and basketballs without a care in the world.


You will be fondly missed old lady.






6 comments:

  1. I love your description of kippy! It's so spot on.

    Maaaan, i reaally REAAALLLY miss him. I can't imagine how i'll feel when i go home this weekend and he wont be there to greet me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like the side portrait I took of him at the beginning of the year? Parang its a side of him you don't usually see diba?

    Ya, it's very strange. I've been home sick since Tuesday and his absence is very apparent. Me and Maix were talking about it..its not like the other doggies who are always in hiding. Kippy made it his business to be in your business. lol. oh kebabs. I miss him! Hope you're doing ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww kippy passed away already! :( what happened? hugs for you pi, it must feel lonely. why do dogs have to go away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that Pi!! My dog's getting pretty old too and I'm so afraid something will happen while I'm away :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIPPY?!?!??!?! Noooooo!! :(
    So sorry Pipi *HUG*

    ReplyDelete