Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Preparations


May 11, '10,  I was in Singapore visiting friends prior to leaving for a high school reunion in Bali. 

May 11, '11, I'll be in Singapore, starting my first day of work in a new company.

I've come full circle on so many levels. 

An unexpected and quick turn of events has left my head spinning. Inside I juggle feelings of melancholy, excitement, nervousness, and gratitude. Outside I scramble to rein in my life as I tie up loose ends and prepare for relocation in record time. 

I've been experiencing successive moments of clarity - where seemingly random events of the past all of a sudden make sense, as the fog lifts to reveal their place and purpose in my life. 

Peering over the edge of my nest as I ready myself to jump.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Pi! You're moving to Singapore?! Congratulations on your new job! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete