Thursday, March 19, 2009

Colored Pencil

During rehearsals today, I noticed Ate Staly using one of those colored pencils that instead of having single colored lead, had instead a pinwheel of rainbow colors. Back in the day, I probably had a few of those pencils at several points in my life. It also reminded me of this really random "multiple-colored-face-paint-in-one-crayon" crayon that I found in NB recently, where in one crayon it had stripes of different colors as well. I was so tempted to buy it, tear it open, run to the nearest bathroom and draw a line down.. heck.. i dunno, my arm.. just so i could see the stripes of color transfer and adhere itself onto my skin.

Anyway.. drawn to colors, I had to compliment Ate Sta on it. She then gave it to me! Flabergasted as I was.. I accepted. I was so giddy the rest of the rehearsal.. I kept thinking of what to doodle on my music pieces. Ironically, couldn't think of anything to doodle for my new possesesion's virgin voyage.

Thanks Ate Sta! You made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment