Thursday, December 24, 2009

Garfield


Mom's homemade lasagna and Caesar salad dressing are my ULTIMATE comfort food.

I've been eating the lasagna for as long as I can remember. Nothing really compares. It's incredibly rich so mom makes it for special occasions (ie: my birthday or for Christmas).

It's good before it's layered into a lasagna, so while Mom creates it, my sisters and I, steal spoonfuls of meat & cheese sauce and eat it in a bowl. It's good when it's actually a lasagna, so right out of the oven or even microwaved. And as strange as this sounds, it's even good as leftovers! Meaning, eating it as a midnight snack and straight from the refrigerator :D

So looking very much forward to Noche Buena tonight because yes, you've guessed, lasagna's on the menu! Yum.

Happy holidays :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi EW! Yup, unfortunately had a *burp* yummy Christmas. Hope yours was hunky dory as well!

    And thanks for being my 3rd follower. lol.

    ReplyDelete