Sunday, August 15, 2010

In Other News...

I just realized when texting with a friend that in the last round of payments I made this morning,  I FINISHED PAYING OFF MY SECOND PHASE DEBT.

Oh happy day!

I have a last and final round of debt to take care of. While the debt pseudo exists (ie: it's so in the past that I think my lender has already called it even), I think it would be nice if I paid it. I think my lender will be pleasantly surprised with me too.

Now.. where do I fit it in? Before the two big purchases I want to do between now and the end of next year? In between or after? Hmm..

This.. ehm.. situation I've had with my finances over the last so many years has gotten me so crazy about my finances that I watch everything like a hawk now. I spend when I want to spend but everything is budgeted, tracked and accounted for. I guess that's a good thing huh? Not that I want to admit it but I do get a bit of a nerdish thrill when I open up my excel document to account for and study my finances. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment