Friday, September 24, 2010

5 Weddings and a Camera


My level of desire rises and falls depending on what's currently going on in my life, but the deep seeded obsession longing is always there. It's been an unhealthy fixation I must admit.

This post obviously means that I am nearing neurosis... once again.

I'm still mulling over whether or not I want to start with a great point and shoot or a dslr. Lumix or canon?! Canon or Nikon?! Quiapo, Hong Kong or Singapore?

Parallel to that.. when (and where!) do I squeeze it into my financials? Can I even free up some money in my budget?

Speaking of budget , to date I have 5 weddings within the next 365 days that I'd like to attend, all in different pockets of the world.

Now would be a good time to find me a pot of gold.

1 comment:

  1. pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete