Thursday, October 6, 2011

.... & friends

In one of my barkadas, we used to heckle each other about the other being the "& friends" in the...

(insert famous person's name here) & friends

.... equation. Naturally each of us claiming to be the name used in the "insert famous person's name here" part of the equation. 

Ehm... so as evidenced in picture below... I guess must level up next time around? lol.

Thank you to my "insert famous person's name here" for sending me this picture - grabbed from a Malaysian newspaper if I'm not mistaken (source unsure). 





4 comments:

  1. Must be a long day because I couldn't follow what you said but omg! Hahaha go ats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ate maica said hahaha.

    My sister... you're becoming a socialite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol not exactly guys. When I transcend beyond "...& friends" and my real name is used then I'll know I've "arrived".

    ReplyDelete