Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ice Cream

For someone who claims not to like ice cream, I've sure had a lot of it over the last few months.

Awfully Chocolate only has 1 (super rich dark chocolate) ice cream flavour. 
Super cute to go packaging noh? I ate this as I walked home from mass. 
Didn't wait to see if the packaging would keep with ice cream in it

Milk shake from TWG. Forgot what flavour ice cream was but they have amazing tea infused ice creams.
I've always been obsessed with how teas & wines are described

Sea salt caramel Hokkaido ice cream will have to wait until I find myself at Clark Quay.
In the meantime, the Hokkaido soft serve at Ion will have to do.


Recently discovered Horlicks Crunch McFlurry. 
Tastes like vanilla ice cream with cerelac! Yum yum yum

1 comment:

  1. Since when were you not fond of ice cream! You're a FACUNDO.

    ReplyDelete