Friday, December 9, 2011

DVD for Dummies!

Because I don't have cable, my recent obsession has been renting movies from my neighborhood DVD rental.

I remember thinking to myself every single time I had to remove a DVD from it's case: "why is this so hard to bloody remove from it's case".

I FINALLY figured it out when I saw "PUSH" in the center locking device of a DVD case. You don't yank out the DVD, you push the clamp so it loosens up and then you can pull it out! A total AHA moment. lol

Jusko. It couldn't be more obvious that my knowledge of DVDs (if any at all) is via bootleg copies. IE - CD inserted in crinkly plastic and paper sleeves!

On another note, neighborhood DVD rental. Retro huh? Reminds me of the time I was renting VCRs when I was dorming in college. Or when I would flip through laser disc rentals when going to the supermarket with my mom growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment