Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gingerbread Man

Tangled wires have always bugged me. Case in point? Earphones. 

Thought I solved my problem a few months ago when I started using velcro fasters. You know those things that come with Nokia phone chargers? Anyway, it was great at the start but it got old (and annoying) fast. For a number of reasons but mainly because I became too lazy to properly fold my earphones into a bundle. 

I've found a lovely alternative that will hopefully be both more effective and quicker. Found it in a bookstore filled with other wonderfully "essential" knick-knacks

Meet my gingerbread man. He looks dashing wrapped in earphone don't you think?




2 comments:

  1. AKA WASTELAND! Haha cute! I saw doggies one in the bookstore the other day also :) I'm guess this is where you bought the prezzies from the other day

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! and yes, i spent much more than i expected @@

    ReplyDelete