Sunday, February 19, 2012

Beautiful Bohol

This trip to Bohol was originally booked for July last year. But with my move and engagements that came up for my sisters, we had to forgo our tickets.

It would've been real easy to forever forgo the trip. Everyone gets busy, other financial commitments take priority.. list of excuses would have naturally popped up. Thankfully, this wasn't the case for my sisters and I, and we rebooked the trip for sooner rather than later. 

It was the first time we three traveled without our parents - though come to think of it, I don't even remember the last time us 5 traveled together! Anywho - while I thought my sisters and I would end up strangling each other in between moments of great fun, I was surprised to find that traveling together felt like the most natural thing in the world to do. 

I was quite excited to see Bohol as I've heard nothing but lovely things about this Philippine must see destination. Thankfully it wasn't as crazy or as commercial as the likes of Boracay, and hopefully it stays that way. The place certainly has it's own quaint charm and does a great job of balancing accessiblity for foreigners without completely loosing it's realness.

Would love to make a yearly tradition of traveling with my sisters (and no girls, visiting me in SG does not count as a travel trip together!). Definitely looking forward to the next one!

Pics below come from myself as well as my sisters





















1 comment:

  1. It does so count! :P I'm really glad we didn't bicker, at least until we got home. You think its the house? Jk. Lol. Must be growing up?!

    ReplyDelete