Friday, July 10, 2009

Half Way There

Well sorta. Half way to my August goal. But far from my ultimate goal. But hey, it's all about baby steps right?

As of today I'm supposed to have lost a total of 10 pounds. As of last week, I was at the 10 pound mark, so I'm pleased as punch.

I refuse to weigh myself this week though. After days of carefree eating and unfocused exercise, I'm nervous about a weigh in.

Since I have about a month to go, I'm considering doubling up my efforts just so I can ensure reaching my goal, or perhaps even going well beyond it. I'm nervous about weight gain in the US. It will definitely take a new level of discipline from me.

2 comments:

  1. Am a so proud of you!

    *hugs*

    WV: auleshe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks eternal wanderer.

    but no.. sequel to my "happy half way ending". i HAD to check my weight yesterday. i gained 5 pounds. BLEH.

    *sigh* so it's focused dieting and exercising this week :I

    ReplyDelete