Monday, April 19, 2010

Cebu Sights

Ok, so eating wasn't the ONLY thing I did in Cebu. Aside from gorging sampling a number of Cebu's finest gastronomical delights, I also:


 Meandered through Carbon Market...

Attended a wedding rehearsal & despedidas de solteros...

Stair mastered up to the Taoist Temple...


Watched a good friend walk down the aisle...


Explored Casa Gorordo...

Visited Fort San Pedro...

Offered a prayer (or three) at Magellan's Cross...

Made a wish at Sto. Niño Church...


Checked out the night life...


... and went malling, twice!

All in all, it was a pretty good four days to say the least! Next thing I'll check out in Cebu? Sinulog!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha!!! Looks like u guys had fun, eh!!!


    Well, I was blog hopping the other day when I found this site called yummy-cebu.com... you should visit it sometime, as well as vacation-cebu.com!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I'll make sure to check it out next time I go to Cebu :)

    ReplyDelete