Saturday, October 23, 2010

Emails Galore!

I got up at 8 am this morning to dove into my work hoping to clean THIS up:


But 12 hours later, thanks to a rush shoot we are preparing for tomorrow, I have not only NOT started going through my mail, but the number of messages in my inbox has grown!

I like starting the day out with a clean inbox so before the day ends, I like to have gone through, responded to and filed away all of my email. You can imagine how much it bugs me to have that many messages sitting idly in my inbox - both unread and unsorted. 

Because I did get to relax a bit today, I'm in the right frame of mind to say that despite the nutty week, it was a lot of fun and can definitely say I picked up on a lot of new things. I think if you had asked me earlier this week,  I would have just responded by bursting into tears. Hehe. Thankfully, I haven't smashed and obliterated any of the balls I'm juggling for work, though I don't think I can say much about the balls outside of work. But that's a different story.

Anyone have tips to help my work move faster and STILL afford me some sleep in the evening and  balance in my life? 






3 comments:

  1. yay for breezing through your nutty week! :) and yay for sunny blue skies instead of crappy weather snafu's on shoot day!

    hmm... replacing your usual procrastination habits (like aimless surfing and going on facebook) with sleep will go a long way to keeping you charged and ready for work stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jeline :) You'll be happy to know I didn't check facebook for a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hear your shoot kwento! Let's chat soon!

    ReplyDelete