Sunday, June 5, 2011

Apple Packaging

I find it amusing that rather than praising the genius of the iPhone, I'm going to spend this entry praising the  genius of the packaging of the iPhone.


  • Love it's compact size
  • Inspite of size, everything is organized by layer and compartments
  • I love that tiny little "key" that you use to push open the sim drive
  • I love the little folder that comes with the manuals
  • I love the makeshift tab that helps you lift the layers to access the compartments underneath 
  • I love how even the PLASTIC that they use to wrap the components are specially cut and made to suit that particular element 
  • I love how the plug has a little bed with holes so the prongs can be inserted properly and the entire plug compartment is secure
Amazingness!!!









4 comments:

  1. what manual? the package doesn't come with a manual :P

    and be careful about dropping the phone. it's kinda notorious for the front and back to crack easily.

    i should know. i deal with these critters everyday teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! It's the little things, really :) How's it treating you? Get all sorts of fun games and apps! Don't ask me how cuz I dunno. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @EW: there is a manual!! or a little booklet of sorts - there behind the folder with the key infront! thanks for the warning! what's with the battery? it's hella fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dunno if i taught you this, but i was told to put brightness on half, or relatively lower than the fullest bright setting. it increases batt life dramatically!:)

    ReplyDelete