Monday, June 27, 2011

I Can't for the Life of Me..

... get up earlier than 7:30 am. Whether I clock in 10 hours or 5, whether I sleep with the lights on or half standing up - my mind refuses to wake as does my body.

I put on a familiar outfit and explored the neighborhood recently. But this was only because I finally had a free day over the weekend while the sun was still out.

I've always jogged late in the evening, in the safety of my village. I'd like to say it's because I get home late, but even if this is a fact, I've really always preferred night to day.

It would really REALLY be great to make the most of my day though by maximizing my mornings.

But I can't for the life of me, get out of bed earlier than 7:30 am.

Will attempt to do so again in the morning. Wonder how that will go.

2 comments:

  1. Nyehe! Haha for me naman I can't get out of bed earlier than 6 am! Nice to know you're exercising there, ats! Can't say I've been doing the same. I dunno where my sports bra has gone! It's been missing since January. Parang I come home with something less every trip of mine lately. First my havianas from Cebu and now my sport bra from Bacolod! Looks like you're just in Manila. Especially since we have that pot! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA to the familiar outfit + accompanying picture bit

    ReplyDelete