Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lost at Fort Canning Park

I had a date to meet up with K and her family at the Singapore Food Festival. I got to Clark Quay early so I thought to explore the area a bit.

Took some more pictures of this cute building (Ministry of Information, Communication and the Arts) - which never fails to make me smile every time I see it.

Then I saw stairs that lead up to Fort Canning Park. Never been, so I thought why the heck not?

Large complex and will probably go back and explore some more. Lots of people (all armed with really decked out cameras!), lots of interesting things going on. Almost lost my way as I wasn't allowed to go back the way I had come in (closed for a wedding), but finally found my way out and to my friends before it got dark.























2 comments:

  1. Lovely Ats! Lots of places to explore ba in Sing? I can't wait to see how my pictures look when I upgrade Penelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maix :) can't wait to see your photos too when you upgrade!

    ReplyDelete