Monday, August 22, 2011

Tea Time!



"Roasted brown rice & green tea" tea! Squealed with glee when I found this last week at the Korean grocery near work. This was the same place I discovered the yummy korean ice cream I was craving- and yes, I also squealed like the little piggie I can be, when I found the ice cream. If I discover that awesome Korean BBQ I had in Seoul then I'll tumbling for days!


ANYWAY, yes, very happy to find this tea. The first time I tried it was in New York. Then I remembered to look for a box when I visited Seoul last April. I relocated shortly after so never got to sample it again till I visited my family recently. It was during that time I was reminded of how yummy it was & made a note to look for it in Singapore. 


While I wish one tea bag provided more cups (or in the case of my ghetto kitchen setup: bowls), I couldn't be happier to add this to my relatively bare cupboard. Warming, nutty & comforting, its a welcome switch up from my usual evening cup of green tea.



1 comment: