Monday, November 7, 2011

This Past Weekend..

...  I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Ok, I lie - I did have plans. But it was my first FREE weekend in a month. I love traveling, I love that I had friends come and visit me - but seriously, nothing beats puttering around on your own and dictating what you can and cannot do with your free time.

What a glorious (3-day) weekend it was:

  • I slept (I got lots and LOTS of this.. in fact, I may have gotten too much.. if there is such a thing, hee hee)
  • I went to the 11:15 sunday mass - which I prefer over the 6pm one. The choir uses the piano and not honky tonk organ music
  • I quenched my craving for mapo tofu & fried rice - while laughing catching up with N & K
  • I cleaned & did 2 loads of laundry
  • I read
  • I finished my Christmas shopping for my family (yes family - i know you're reading this, I finished my Christmas shopping for you)
  • I finished a few personal errands - which included replacing a wallet (thanks for the push, J), and buying drawers to dump my shoes in 
  • I exercised
  • I caught up with J (which included shopping and stuffing our faces at Mozza and TWG) - our first one-on-one time in... 2 months?!?!
  • Caught a performance by a local Filipino choir
  • I did some grocery shopping
  • I finally skyped with M - also for the first time in over a month
So yes - I did everything and nothing this weekend. It was wonderful. 

Best thing about a 3-day weekend - you've only got 4 days of work to get through till the next weekend :D





1 comment:

  1. Haha you did? Wheeee. Hmmm. Lol. Just be cautious about bringing all of it home, NAIA might tax your ass! BTW, mommy still wants white coffee, on top of my white milk tea. Thank you :D

    Since when did we turn GG with the intials? Lol.

    ReplyDelete