Monday, June 18, 2012

AMR Invasion!

Woah, I just realized I HAVEN'T BLOGGED ABOUT MY MOST RECENT VISITORS!!!! Considering I've been wanting these guys to visit the minute I moved here, you would've thunk I'd remember to document this momentous occasion the minute they left! 

But anyway yes... so a few days after arriving from Thailand, I cleaned up, stocked up the fridge and turned my loft into a big bedroom in preparation for AMR's arrival.

A&M only stayed for a few days; so in those few days we packed in the itinerary. They wandered about on their own during the weekdays and we would meet up in the evening. I brought them to many of the restaurants places I've been wanting to share with them since I first experienced them, as well as explored some new places together for the first time. 

The pace slowed down a little with only R around. She extended for a bit wherein she bummed and explored on her own as well as with friends. She got to do a lot of soul searching and well.. it seems to have serendipitously opened up some doors for her in the process. 

It was ridiculously awesome having them come and step into my every day reality. Sooner or later (sooner for some!) though, we'll all get to live in the same reality again and it will be brilliant! 

Can't wait! 

Credit to M for many of the photos in this post! 
Mozza Pizzeria never fails me

Jurong Bird Park for the first time! It was.. full of birds

Last pic before M & A flew back to Manila

With my family... ran into other visiting family! 

Silly silly

Dindin with family

Making our way to the Night Safari!

Another favorite

You can't leave SG without having some of this

Dindin with my friends
Class A sandwiches with M around! 

Got to bring them to my favorite Indian resto!

Bugis walking

Joanna + Joanno 

Indo with old JKT friends

Margaritas & Mexican with R

No comments:

Post a Comment