Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Lofty Farewell

Bidding an unexpected farewell to my lovely loft. Will definitely miss the bright natural sunlight that streams in during the daytime, the cozy and quiet weekends, the beautiful parquet flooring, the airy high ceilings, the 4 solid walls of the bathroom, my very lived-in living room and all the little touches I've added here and there to make it  home. 

But as they say, with endings comes new beginnings. So looking forward to making a home with my new roomie (who celebrates her 22nd bday today!); to the sharing of comfortable silences and what will surely be many crazy moments, to learning together and from each other.

Forward ho! 











5 comments:

  1. I'll miss flamingo loft and its solid bathroom walls, too! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your loft is actually pretty nice! Awwwww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what do you mean its actually pretty nice?! what were you expecting?! lol

      Delete
  3. HAHAHAHA The first photo you posted looked pretty kawawa. I'll ask Mark to move in with me when I move there haha

    ReplyDelete