Monday, September 14, 2009

Moleskine Madness

Moleskine is my notebook splurge. In my notebook world, they are what Hermes and Chanel are to the fashion world. Yeap.. pricey little notebooks with a cult following. Known for their great quality and excellent craftsmanship, I love its simplicity & classic look and yet, also really love the different varieties they have come up with. I also love the feel and quality of the paper. Something about it's beautiful pages makes you want to create and do beautiful things with it. And if you google it, you'll see I'm not the only one to think so. Tell you the truth, there isn't much not to love about it. Well.. except for the price. Especially when converted into Philippine peso :I

I have had a recent hankering for the Moleskine colour a month daily planner set. I saw it several months ago as a new release by Moleskine but only recently saw it in person. *Drool...* I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW. Hahaha, yup, when I become an uncontrollable brat, you know you've tapped into my inner most desires. I want to use it for my blessings/gratitude list. I currently make it a point to jot down in my planner things that I am grateful for, so when I look back on my year, I will see 365 days of blessings. For this year, I wanted to separate the notebook. Wala lang.. ehm.. simply because there are new notebook I can make use of? :) Though.. I cannot seem to fathom spending Php 2650 for a set of notebooks :I

I would also like to get myself a set of large soft cover moleskine's to keep my "vision boards" in. I stopped painting a long time ago, and would like to start again. This is far from painting but at least will keep me flexing my creative muscle.This one is will definitely take priority over the "colour a month" set.

Lastly, I know 2010 is still a quarter away but I can't WAIT to get myself new planner. I'm still trying to decide what kind of layout I want. *SQUEEEAAA!!!* Can't wait :)

(photos taken from: http://static.stanfords.co.uk/images/originals/sample-179185_mole10_colmonth_pic.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment