Friday, May 28, 2010

The Return of Stalone

I was Stalone-less for the last few days.

I made the decision to use office equipment so as not to bog down Stalone with heavy graphic files. At the same time, I "gave up" Stalone for a few days to have him looked at.

During the morning of my transition at work, I transfered to an old laptop, and after about another hour, I moved to a desk top. At home I puttered around a PC.

While I enjoyed not having to lug him around everywhere, I did miss the comfort of familiarity & speed with him.

Slaves to technology we have become noh?  Withdrawals from the very things are no fun at all.

Stalone is now back and I couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

  1. what a macho name!

    i call mine, ermmm, laffy lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. and mine's edu mansanas, ew!:)

    but true dut, p. id be crippled without edu. i must admit though that i dont manage my time well with the million things i could do when im in front of it (read: internet, itunes, etc), so i now close it when i want to be productive (with stuff that doesnt require the net mostly). but i have to have him there, just there for when everyone's in line for the office pc's. i could simply type my junk in it and connect it to the office printer. so convenient.

    ReplyDelete