Monday, May 24, 2010

what the: Airplane Decorum


And since we are on the subject of airplanes.. I'd like to take up a teeny bit of cyberspace to note down a few rants I have about airplane etiquette:

  • 90% of the waiting lounge run up and board anyway when FA's call for the boarding of "mothers with children" first. 
  • Noisy people on the airplane. Though admittedly, I've probably been one of the noise makers in the past.
  • 90% of airport passengers getting up BEFORE the seatbelt sign is switched off and making a dash for their stowed luggage while the plane is taxing to a stop.
  • Celphones not being turned off & being used while in flight. And for those that do turn it off, rush to turn it on the minute you land (ok.. i do the latter sometimes too. lol
I'm sure if you give me some more time, I could probably list a few more. But the above? Ya..  it pulls my "uhg" chain every time I travel. 

4 comments:

  1. ms. airplane manners, isdatchu?

    weeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. like it doesn't bother you!

    come to think of it.. not much bothers you noh?!

    where can i get me some of that happy disposition? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. the same things tick me off. I remember being in Detroit for my connecting flight to Manila. Ang gulo ng mga Pinoy. Sumisigaw na yun ground crew di pa din sumusunod. Mga excited na makauwi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cathyce: in fairness, consistent tayo. up to when we pick up luggage with matching one million luggages/boxes :)

    ReplyDelete