Thursday, January 26, 2012

2011 In Review: Quarter 1

A little bit late, but better late than never I must say!

Wanted to recap my year in quarters, and as always, through pictures!

2011 was an awesome awesome year - ups and downs but steady climb upward and onwards I'd like to think! Year of blessings for sure.

Through it all though, a constant theme that ran through my 12 months (and all my years I forsee!) is new experiences- no matter how big or small. Through work, travel, family and friends.

Work: photoshoots, books, avp shoots, and event design with B+C, TATLO and ACGC 90th anniversary with ACS, and a build for Renovate to Educate.

Travel: back to baguio for the first time in over 20 years for the wedding of a friend's sister, and first time in Donsol to go swimming with whale sharks!

Family & Friends: continued making new memories with long time friends - dinners, lunches, sleepover all wrapped up in nonstop laughter and merry making. And well, time with family of course!







thank you e.gavas for the photo











2 comments:

  1. LOL, love the photo of Mark and me wearing almost exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upward and onwards for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete