Friday, January 27, 2012

Royal (Design) Wedding

Went home to Manila over the Chinese New Year break for a number of reasons. One big reason was to attend the wedding of two dear friends I made during my one-year stint at my previous firm. 

Devil was truly in the details for this wedding, so I wish I had (1) brought my big camera, and (2) had more time to take pictures. Given my outfit (ie: tiny bag) and my wedding duties (reception host & 1 of the well-wisher speakers) - iPhone snapshots had to suffice.

It was a tasteful, beautiful and intimate wedding. I expected nothing less from the up and coming family of design, but still, it blew me away! The whole affair was straight forward and simple, yet elegant and fun. Couple really did away with the frills and focused on making it an affair their guests would enjoy - very telling of the generous two. Ceremony was solemn and happy (go ACS! hehe). Bride & groom glowed and looked perfect. Cake and food was DELICIOUS. Reception venue was unique and beautifully dressed.

Congrats and big big hugs E + T. You 2 surely know how to throw a wedding! Do it again together next year? hehe.

Invitation wrapped and beautifully tied

Monogram and layout on page perfect captures both personalities to a T!
Love love love - segregation of info, iconography, fonts chosen
No detail left out!

ACS serenaded the couple for the ceremony. Luckily, my kiddie loves were part of the cast
so got to hug them, even if it was for a few minutes


ACS sings - 20+ were available that day! 
E & T tie the knot! 
Lovely table settings - perfect with the magnificent food that evening
CCP reception - beautifully dressed! Bagay with the woodland creatures theme  
E & T - well... T & E. lol
Photo op with first family of design
Long time friend of the E and friend from ACS - got to spend QT with Tr & her family at the reception

With the newly weds (PS: I LOVE T's gooooowwwwn) 
Bumped into Bizu owner and freshmen year barkada - Auds!


1 comment: