Friday, January 8, 2010

2009: A Review (Part II)

2009 was also a year of growth.

Worked on my health;
celebrated 1 year of being cigarette free,

gave up sweets for 1/2 the year,

.. and started getting exercise whenever and wherever i could.

Fed my soul through long time staples such as art & giving back;
took photos like a madwoman of random beautiful & interesting
things i wanted to remember & share;


went back to the theater and did a few shows plus saw a lot of great productions;

did my share of getting my hands creating...

... and of course music! (picture taken from A.Salazar FB album)


(renovate to educate dec 09)

(tree planting @ intramuros jan 09)

(volunteer work for ondoy oct/nov 09)

A lot of random but significant things also happened in 2009;

changed careers...

sang for cory aquino's final mass (manila) & memorial mass (boston)...

watched friends make life-long commitments...

and was even the maid of honor at a wedding!

And how can I close 2009 without mentioning the greatest blessings in my life? My friends and my family.

With the usual suspects such as my friends from my current choir,

and kiddie friends from my old choir.

I visited friends I grew up with in Jakarta


and in Manila,


and was visited by many who came back to visit!

And as much as they drive me crazy, I spent a lot of
time with my family; most especially my
beautiful, twin tower sisters.

So with that, I officially close my 2009 and dive headfirst into my 2010, excited, open and ready to take it on.

I plan on having a fabulously amazing year. Can't wait!





3 comments:

  1. Awwwh... wish I had your patience to put my last year together in such a lovely manner. I say it again, I'm happy to have been part of your year. *wide grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all very fortunate to have such great 2009 events that filled our calendar. But, hey, you forgot Piolo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA. josko.. how could i forget?!?!

    ReplyDelete