Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Miraculous Money Matters 2


I first blogged about about money here.

And I still do believe in miraculously money matters. That even when you don't think you have the money to cover your monthly expenses, opportunities for money making (for the most part anyway), unexpectedly arise.

At the moment, my current / upcoming financial responsibilities are at an all time high and yet gratefully, despite this, I'm actually making enough money for the month to cover my bills. Just last week I was banging my head trying to figure out how I'd earn enough income this month, so this is actually surprise out-of-the-blue money!

On the same note, this is the most money I've made in a while. Which is wonderful! But on a sadder note, I'm a little glum thinking about how all that money could have gone to my savings (& a little splurge for me!) instead of my bills.

Lol, oh wells. This is temporary anyway. Hopefully the next time I blog about money, it's I'm trying to figure out how and where to spend my money because I have too much of it ;)

10 comments:

  1. i'm still supposed to be in my mourning/blog boycott period, but i just so can't resist.

    Dña Maria Aurora Tomas Tamayo aka Tia Auring!!!

    WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. unfortunately for aui (who doesn't know this blog exists), but fortunately for me.. it was the only "money" related photo I remember having!

    Though coincidentally, it suits the post.. foreshadowing kung baga (did i use that properly?!), she was one of the surprise sources of income for me. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a hilarious photo of aui!

    i really liked reading your blog today, pi. i've been worrying about work and money myself and your blog is a wonderful reminder of how things can really work out just right... maybe not ideally, but just as they need to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Panalo ang photo!!! Everytime I need money this picture of Doña Tamayo shall always pop into my head :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha ano ba, and here i thought you guys would comment about the CONTENT of my blog, and not the visual embellishments. lol.

    thanks deeps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must tell aui what an inspiration she is.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. eternal wanderer... dont forget 'clarinda' :)

    now, as for the CONTENT: hehe. ya, God does provide. and in the most unusual ways, i must say. ive been through the same shit and you know that. and now, though i couldnt say that im filthy rich yet, but it's comfortable. it's great to not have to think too much of where you're gonna get money to pay the bills all the time, and i wish that for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks jonel. soon! i can feel it in my bones! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Pia. Wow. Today, I learned that I can be both inspiration and amusement. (Teka. Sino si Eternal Wander?!). Chaka mo Pia! Tanggalin mo yan!

    But I agree with you. Jay's parents were just telling us about what the bible says, that when you give it returns to you a hundredfold and how it's not just some bible passage. Judging from how outrageously generous they are and how much God seems to be giving them back, I believe that! Here's to a more liquid new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, i can't tell you who Eternal Wanderer is. He wants to remain anonymous. lol - but go to his page and maybe you can figure it out. Gutsy mentioned him in her email about other fellow bloggers.

    And I can remove it! My (and now your) public wants it!

    Ohh.. must share with my sister what you said about the bible. We were JUST talking about that yesterday night while walking! Seeeeeee ya!

    ReplyDelete