Wednesday, February 10, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walking


Due to the heavy commuting I’ve been doing in the last few years, I’ve given up on anything that remotely resembles “high” heels.

Today was one of those special days I wore a pair of heels.. sturdier than the usual stiletto, but high heels none the less.

My day started at 6:30 am and I was still in them by 8:30 pm. In between I was errand running, commuting, attending meetings and mall hopping. I was ready to chop my feet off by the 14th hour.

Yet.. I cannot deny the fact that I felt like such a power woman fiercely stomping around in them the whole day. Lol. They really do make you stand taller and prouder - literally and figuratively.

Perhaps I should resolve to wear a pair of heels more often.. maybe once a month instead of once every two years?

PS: I posted this on my tumblr site as well.. what the heck am i doing managing two blog sites?!

3 comments:

  1. EW's fav memory of PKF:

    washing flodded abubots in a batya wearing a skirt and FIERCE 'N FAB boots!

    AHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked that pair of patent booties. How I wish I can wear high heels more often. I'm afraid I'd twist my ankle running after my kids.

    ReplyDelete