Thursday, February 4, 2010

what the: Seriously?


On one hand, I'm glad they've indicated how they will actually contribute to their chosen cause. I always wonder about those events that are driven by fund raising for a certain cause. I'd like to assume that anything over and above their operating expenses they would donate. But I'm pretty sure that's just me being overly optimistic. Kinda bugs me that organizations would be exploitative in that regard.

On the other hand though, SERIOUSLY?! 3 pesos?! Assuming they sell 10 jumbo drinks in a day, that's 300 in a month. That's 900 pesos. I know that's better than nothing, and happy that organizations are making an effort to give back, but really?! Come on! They probably spent more money on printing the damn stickers! Again, perhaps exploitative in that regard?

Nyerf.

Random PS. I'm feeling real sorry for Stalone (my laptop.. originally ash/sylivalatorre). Working overtime, overboard in every regard these past two weeks, as I rush to try to get everything done. Must commit him to a full day of rest sometime soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment