Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2:00 am Update

  • It's nearly 2 in the morning and I'm still in the office with 3 colleagues
  • There are 4 accounts being worked on in parallel this evening (ehm.. morning): 2 books that are at different stages but both of which need to go to print this week, crisis management for 1 cinema ad that needs to go out this Friday and an AVP & brochure concept that is being presented on Friday.
  • I have a signage and wayfinding presentation tomorrow that I haven't studied for yet.
  • To officially end my work day, I have emails I need to respond to and project statuses to update and time tables to generate. Not to mention that non-work commitments I need to attend to. 
  • My eyes are so painful I feel like pulling them out. 
In other news, I did see a number of Facebook status' this morning that talked about being grateful, etc, etc.. so yes, while I may sound like I'm complaining, I'm very grateful for the opportunities to push myself, learn and grow. 

Just thought I'd blow off some steam before diving back into work.

2 comments:

  1. dude!! your workload is crazy. :S props to you for being so terrific about it all. of course you're going to pull everything off too. we must celebrate (and relax)! hug hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude. I have a complex though about being busy, that probably stems from my general relationship with work and level of confidence I have about i'm doing. No need to expound here as I'm sure you can pretty much second guess where I'm going with this line of thought ;)

    ReplyDelete