Friday, November 26, 2010

Stalone's New Playmate

Mom called me about a month ago asking me if I wanted to avail of this promo that was being offered to her - some Blackberry Mobile model for some amount paid over so many months with no interest. I did my research and it was a pretty good deal -  the minimum amount wasn't so bad, and the phone itself was getting a lot of good reviews from friends who had the same phone. I began daydreaming about how it would help boost work productivity and really began considering availing of it.

Then a few days later, for no apparent reason at all, I decided I didn't need it: the money could go somewhere else, and I would survive at work w/o one.

A few weeks later I saw that a friend was selling a QWRTY nokia phone. Ever since I had left my E71i in a cab years ago, I had always dreamed I'd get one again someday. Could this day be it? The phone was hardly used, it was a great model and the price was pretty good!

Few days later,  for no apparent reason at all, I decided I didn't it: my phone was perfectly fine. 

Then about 2 weeks my phone started acting up. With too many messages it wouldn't register the person's name in the inbox and every once in a while, reception would get incredibly wonky. Not so good for someone who communicates for a living. 

Didn't stress about it too much though as I figured the phone would last. 

Then a week ago, my tito called me. His office had given him a new phone as a secondary line and for one reason or another, he preferred not to use it. He called asking if I wanted to switch phones with him. 

So now I find myself in possession of this pretty white thing, and couldn't be anymore grateful :) Meet Jean-Claude. Isn't he purty?! 


Always so amazed at how the Universe works. Never ceases to amaze me. 

photo credit: http://nokiae72whiteedition.com/index.php





No comments:

Post a Comment