Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blessings: 24 Oct - 20 Nov (Part 1)

While waiting for my work files to upload, I decided to finish updating my facebook albums.

Now while THOSE are uploading, thought I'd post something new here. Had no idea a MONTH had already past since I last did this exercise!

Anyway, here are a few I noted the week of after I got back from my trip to Vietnam / Cambodia, as well as a few more from the last week:

Trip related:

1. 
Lower forex and thus spending less than what I expected to spend when I had to buy a flight last minute.

2.
 Getting to Cambodia safely despite several bus breakdowns. 

3. 
Despite initially wanting to bus back, glad we ended up staying an extra day in Siem Reap where we spent the whole morning just recharging and lounging around the hotel. Didn't realize how exhausted I had been till I had the opportunity to sleep for more than 4 hours! lol


4. 
Exploring sites and sounds of Siem Reap & Ho Chi Minh. 



5.
Special mention goes out to seeing the amazing temples around  Siem Reap such as 
Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm and Bayon


6. 
Having lucked out with all our hotel and food choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment