Friday, November 26, 2010

Blessings 112510

1. Learned that a few of us will be receiving a surprise treat at the end of the month.  My second since I started! Grateful that my hardwork is being appreciated at all levels, and am excited to bring it to the next level.

2. Client forwarding an email exchange between their company's 2 marketing groups, sharing between themselves how excited they were about the material we were going to produce and exclaiming how much they enjoyed working with us. Grateful to be part of a team who does inspiring work and to work with people who appreciate what we do.

3. Silver Lining Moment: thrown off (put off rather) by an exchange with someone. Blessed as it helped me recognize that I shouldn't allow anyone's actions to drag me down, dictate how I feel or set the tone for the rest of my day.

4. Coming home early. While I brought work home, glad to have the opportunity to come home and see my family still awake.

5. Expecting to only find purchases I had agreed to having purchased, blessed to have a Mom who bought me something extra anyway

2 comments:

  1. is that picture from nana's jacket in the van? haha.

    love your determination to stay upbeat and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. More reason to try now that there's so much that can bog me down ;)

    ReplyDelete