Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blessings 112810

1) Learning I achieved a first in company history: size of bonus vs duration in the company.

2) Looking, finding and delivering pasalubong items on time! And being happy with what I purchased too! Phew!

3) Silver lining: waking up suddenly with an anxiety attack thinking I was late to a meeting. But it's a blessing because I was able to go back to sleep knowing I had a few hours of nothingness ahead of me before my next meeting. WOOHOO!

4) Still maintaining friendships with people I've known for a really long time.

5) Silver lining: Seriously worrying about spending too much recently. But it's a blessing because it's a reminder that I've come a long way from last year where my financial worries were not about spending too much, but rather, about finding enough.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the bonus! You deserve it and a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy :) Now.. to actually find time to spend it.. lol

    ReplyDelete