Monday, April 2, 2012

Just Because

Great 1st time around, fantastic the 2nd time around! nom nom nom

Seriously - i think if I wasn't doing what I was doing now, I'd be perfectly content taking pictures of food and new places I've visited. Then again, who wouldn't right?

You can never go wrong with lamb chops 
This was a chicken & pork dish - but special mention goes to the awesome red rice and the cinnamon saba!

I know i JUST posted this pic - but it was just divine. Sweet lamb tapa with scrambled egg drizzled in truffle oil & garlic red rice?! YUM! 
Tasty squid ink pasta. Al dente goodness!

This was heaven - truffle cream pasta

That it is! 
Jumbo red velvet cupcakes for the new graduates!

Called crispy milk but it's pretty much deep fried panacotta. SO. DARN. GOOD!

Crunchy on the outside, delicious on the inside!

3 comments:

  1. Grr, I'm late with my food album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deep fried panna cota!??!?! Jusko, I hope I can go back to Mamou's soon.

    ReplyDelete