Friday, April 6, 2012

Travel Gadget

I wanted one ever since I saw CCE's.

The only one I found in SG was a manual (thanks to Mom & Tima's scouring in Mustafa).  While a great help, a little more difficult to check if you're living by yourself.

On a flight back to SG from MNL, finally found an electronic one being sold onflight. I couldn't help it- I bought one.

More and more I prefer not to check anything in (1. my trips are quick so I don't need to bring too much, 2. it's the fastest way to get in and out of an airport, 3. i'm too cheap to pay the extra cost for check in baggage), so keeping things below 7 to 10 kg has always been a bit of a challenge (especially when you get 100 and 1 bilins to bring things home).  I guesstimated it in the past (yes - a weighing scale is one of many more things I don't deem as necessary to have at home), but with these little gadgets, I'll know right away.

Love little things like that this make your life simpler!

3 comments:

  1. We got one last Christmas and it was off by a whopping 4kg! Of course, I was checking in at NAIA so it could have been NAIA's decrepit old scale that was off. I'll try again on my next flight via Schiphol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to figure out how this gadget works. Almost as long as it took me to figure out who CCE is. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Haha how handy dandy :)

    ReplyDelete