Sunday, April 1, 2012

March

March has been ridiculously mad - and by mad, I mean mad madness!
  • Singapore-Jakarta-Singapore-Manila-Pamgpanga in 3 days!
  • Destination Love: S & T's funtimes wedding weekend in Pampanga
  • BBQ + night out dancing to old school tunes
  • Manila again for R's graduation 
  • Watching a great production with my siblings & tita + seeing L, M, J & A
  • Warhol Exhibit + movie night with J & M
  • Drowning in work + days running on 1-3 hours of sleep
It's been a mixed month - always happy and grateful for opportunity to travel and see family and friends, but reality and expectations at and from home can also be draining and stressful. Excited to be learning about new things at work, but accelerated growing of a never ending to do list is keeping me from enjoying it. Thankful for opportunities and the luxury to do different things on the weekends, but takes away from hours I could be resting! Especially since I really have had sh*t sleep recently!

So all in all I'm pretty darn tired. 

27 days left till I leave my 20s (sheeeet) and enter my 30s. I'm getting down to basics and focusing on me:
  • Prepping for 2 upcoming trips in April - so they'll be more enjoyable than stressful
  • Fixing how I run my day - which means upping productivity at work, getting appropriate amounts of sleep and scheduling in time to exercise
  • Streamlining my finances so I can get out of debt sooner rather than later and get around to saving for me and my future
Ok well - reading that list again, parang that's my focus talaga this year and not just these last few day of being 29. But ya, you get the point - I think i've reached my peak stress levels this quarter so I need to dial it back. April doesn't look to be slowing down with the things that need to happen, but I'm hoping I can take it in stride, instead of being such a schlumpy and grumpy me!


Nothing like Pancake House comfort food

Quick breakfast with the family before heading out to Pampanga

Photo op with T&S; last night as singles

Beautiful set up at the church
The newlyweds!
At the reception

Happy graduation!

My delicious Lamb Tapa - one of many delicious things we had at Mamou

Quick coffee with some of  the original ACS kiddies 

Seeing the doggies is one of the top reasons I want to go home - stress relievers! <3

Don't usually fly during the day - so this was a nice site to see!

Dinner + "In The Heights" - awesome. Filipinos really are so talented

Chloe trying very hard to look like an inanimate object

I almost brought her back with me

All done with school!

Checking out the Warhol exhibit - i love museum design! Thanks  for freebie M!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, way to make me feel like a lazy slug.

    And wow, legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like your kind of busy than my kind of busy ;)

      and yes, wow (not my) legs talaga. hmp

      Delete
  2. Yes - Focus on you, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete