Friday, October 23, 2009

Hissy Fit


When I'm craving a certain food and I decide to go and get some, I REALLY DECIDE TO GO AND GET SOME. I will climb a freaking mountain if I have to. So it REALLY gets my goat when I go there and it's not available. If the restaurant for some weird reason is closed, or even worse, when you sit at the restaurant and then they tell you it's unavailable just for today.. because they've run out of something as common as I dunno, eggs or something.

But if there's one thing that can INSTANTLY turn me into foot-stomping, door-slamming, an ironically "i-would-scream-and-pull-my-hair-if-I-wasn't-an-adult" brat, is when I look forward to something at home, dream about it the whole day or whole night imagining it for dinner or breakfast, and I open the ref to find THAT IT'S GONE. I interrogate every member of the house hold until I find the culprit. Not that it can bring back the meal, but it sure gives me someone to blame!

@#$!$^@#^!%$Q%$%#~Q#$%!%$%%&

Good morning :|

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh.... and what was this delectable meal snuffed from under your nose? And who was the culprit? Do you really have a goat?!! Chiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @EW & Bon: Mom brought home the new Christmas Sandwich from Deli France which I purposefully waited the next day to eat. Never tried it actually. "Santa's Clubhouse, with Farmers ham and caramelized peaches in wholewheat bread". Huhuhuhu. The brattiest part was that I didn't even remember it for breakfast... until my mom asked me about it. Then I went into my rampage.

    I saw what was left of it in the tv room this am. RICA ATE IT AS A MIDNIGHT SNACK. I confirmed this when I was yelling at her as she making me deadma under her covers. lol.

    @Bon: Correction, i HAD a goat. Rica got it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! I love them bleating turd machines! Oooohhh... and caramelized peaches are most precious and delicious! I'm still trying to figure out why they call it "Christmas Sandwhich". Shouldn't there be some eggnog dip or poisonous sprigs of holly? Teehee!

    ReplyDelete