Saturday, October 24, 2009

Grocery Shop Carting

Till recently, I decided to regularly join my mom & sister on the household bi-monthly grocery shopping day.

I got behind the cart and saw this:


I really really had to keep myself from regressing. Flashback to shopping days with my mom as a kid.... when I got too old (and big) to be riding around in the shopping cart, I would eagerly push the cart around instead. Though eventually, mom had to keep me from this as well because I had discovered the naughty pleasure of ramming the cart into my mom's heels and royally pissing her off. Hehehe.

Now a day I limit myself to chasing after my sisters when we shop in places like S&R, where the carts are big, and the aisles are not only empty but wide as well. I don't actually ram into their heels anymore as I know it can be pretty damn painful, but it's always fun to see my sisters scamper down the aisle yelling "AAAATEEEE!!!"

I'm pretty behaved when we're in tighter grocery stores. But regardless, my mom and sister keep one eye on me when I'm pushing the cart around for them JUST IN CASE I lapse into a 2nd childhood.

Grocery day tomorrow. Nyeheehehe.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha! I used to do that to my mom, too! And she'd be absolutely rabid! But nothing beats seeing you break into a shimmy in a grocery aisle when you think nobody's looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bon: was this inbetween rapidly poking holes in displayed eggs? lol. i saw trays with mounds of pandesal waiting to be put into the oven. i was so tempted to run over and pound my fist into each one of them. lol.

    ReplyDelete