Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what the: INDOOR SUNGLASSES

This has been a long time "eh?!" of mine: seeing people wear sunglasses indoors.

I get that maybe some people do it for:

1) Fashion Statement (though.. for me it makes a whole different kind of statement)
2) Not feeling themselves (sore eyes or possibly drugged up :|)
3) Hide from people (though.. doesn't it attract more attention when you wear it indoors? well, I at least you will definitely have my attention)
Either way, doesn't make too much sense to me. But different strokes for different folks I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. I like wearing sunglasses indoors when I'm in one of those "cunty" moods. True, it does attract attention instead of putting it off. But, it signals: STAY AWAY or I'll bite your head off!!! Either that or, hey look at me... My Life is dramatic! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete