Wednesday, October 14, 2009

what the: CAPS


I don't know the name for this "fad", but I don't like it.

The picture I took obviously doesn't do it justice but the point I think is made. What the heck is up with the caps that just graze the top of the crown? That sit on the head? Some with a slight tilt. Usually seen on people who sport the baggy pants and garish gold "bling".

Every time I see it, I wanna run up to the person and give him/her a good hard PAT on top of his head. Hitting 2 birds with one stone: 1) to push the hat down firmly onto his/her head and 2) a well deserved smack for sporting such audacity ;)

As always, different strokes for different folks. Just not my stroke. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. How come da caps don't fall off by themselves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @work-in-progress: no idea. wish they would fall off though.. lol!

    ReplyDelete